MoCA Outdoor Concert Series
Dust off your lawn chairs and get ready to be entertained! Building on the success of last summer’s outdoor concerts, we are excited to present our new Music at MoCA Concert Series featuring a line-up of thirteen Jazz, Pop, and Classical performances. We’re also thrilled to bring back the talented artists of Jazz at Lincoln Center for three of the Jazz performances. Purchase the Music at MoCA Season Pass and experience a diversity of genres and performers all spring and summer, or purchase the Classical, Jazz, or Pop-only package. Tickets for each individual concert are also available. All concerts will be held at MoCA Westport’s outdoor space at 7 p.m. Bring your own lawn chair seating. Food and drinks are available for purchase at each concert.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Friday, April 30, 2021: Matt Nakoa (Pop)
- Friday, May 14, 2021: Isaiah J. Thompson: Jazz at Lincoln Center Emerging Artist Spotlight (Jazz)
- Friday, May 28, 2021: The Alexa Tarantino Quartet: Jazz at Lincoln Center Emerging Artist Spotlight (Jazz)
- Friday, June 11, 2021: Jocelyn and Chris (Pop)
- Friday, June 25, 2021: Alessio Bax and Lucille Chung, piano duo (Classical)
- Friday, July 9, 2021: Oshima Brothers (Pop)
- Friday, July 16, 2021: Horszowski Trio and Masumi Per Rostad; viola (Classical)
- Friday, August 6, 2021: Catalyst String Quartet (Classical)
- Friday, August 20, 2021: Samara Joy Ensemble: Jazz at Lincoln Center Emerging Artist Spotlight (Jazz)
- Friday, September 3, 2021: The Simon Mulligan Trio (Jazz)
- Friday, September 10, 2021: Escher String Quartet (Classical)
- Friday, October 8, 2021: Marielle Kraft (Pop)
- Friday, October 15, 2021: The Figgs (Pop)
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.