*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 06/25/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
As we continue to prioritize your safety we ask that you PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PLASTIC HOLE-PUNCHED JARS (NO GLASS PLEASE) since they will not be provided this year.
This IN-PERSON program has a limited capacity and will be held entirely outdoors. All participants are required to wear a face mask covering for the duration of the program.
Our buildings and facilities are still closed to the public, so we please ask that you plan accordingly as our restrooms will not be available. Tickets MUST be purchased in advance through our online ticket sales page. There will be no ticket sales at the door the day of the program. Please be prepared to show proof of your ticket registration, either as a printed copy of your registration receipt or your registration confirmation email on your phone.
- Program Fee: We have several ticket levels available beginning at $10 for children and $20 for adults with additional donation levels optional. Your contributions help support our conservation work, including advocating for the protection of birds and the habitats they depend on for survival. We greatly appreciate your support during these challenging times.
- Registration is required. Select Here to Register.
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Please register for the quantity of ALL members in your party. The rate for children and adults is the same.
- We will meet you in our parking lot at the start of the program. Please ensure everyone in your party is wearing a face mask.
- For questions, please contact Ryan MacLean at Ryan.MacLean@audubon.org or 203-930-1353.
Photo: Neil Vigdor
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.