SOULFUL SATURDAY – TAI CHI - At The Catherine Violet Hubbard Animal Sanctuary
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 06/05/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Join us on April 24th, May 15th and June 5th from 1:30-2:15pm and make every movement count in this rejuvenating experience
connecting mind, body and spirit in the sanctuary’s beautiful outdoor setting. Varied techniques will be taught at each class and all three classes can be taken individually or together.
$25 per class
Tai Chi is a slow moving martial art that can improve balance & coordination, increase blood flow, build strength and relieve stress.
Suitable for all levels & styles. Yang style Tai Chi taught by Kenny Ayala from the SDSS Martial Arts Studio in Ridgefield on April 24th and Chris Schaefer of Steve DeMasco’s Shaolin Studios in Newtown on May 15th and June 5th.
- All must register (no walk-ins) and wear masks until socially distant.
- Please dress in comfortable clothes. Ages 10 & up (children must be accompanied by an adult).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class start time to park and check in at the registration table.
- Cancellations will be posted at CVHFoundation.org and emailed to registered participants.
- Rain dates for classes are May 1st, May 22 and June 12.
View/Print Our Flyer
Registration fees are non-refundable
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.