Rail-Bike Adventure at The Essex Steam Train
*The event has already taken place on this date: Mon, 05/31/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Two Seat Bike: Accommodates 2 people $75.00
Four Seat Bike: Accommodates 2,3 or 4 people $125.00
COSTS ARE PER BIKE, THERE ARE NO PER PERSON FEES
- All riders must be able to walk and be at least 8 years old.
- Minimum height is 48″.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- No infants or canines are permitted on rail bikes
- No discount for single riders.
- A face mask is mandatory at all times while on the property except while riding the rail bike where acceptable social distance is kept between other riders and pedestrians.
- Temperature check will be done for all riders with a non contact forehead scan prior to entering the instruction area
- Please practice 6 feet social distancing
- Wash hands frequently
- If you feel ill please do not arrive for your reservation and notify us via telephone or email
- One rider per rail bike must be at least 18 years old
- Dress for the weather. Closed toed shoes are required. Please bring water or other non-alcoholic drinks.
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for 70 minutes at moderate exertion.
Rail bikes run rain, light snow or shine. Company reserves the right to delay, postpone, or cancel due to extreme weather forecasts/situations
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.