Full Moon Running and Walking Challenge -Participate from Home
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 06/26/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
It’s that time again — time for our fifth annual Full Moon Challenge. 2021 will bring TWELVE full moons, so it’s time to gear up and get ready for our 12 mile running and walking challenge! This challenge can be completed any time between January 1 and December 31, 2021. You can run or walk the twelve miles, complete it all at once or break it up — the choice is yours!
- This virtual running event is 12 miles
- Participants can choose to run or walk to meet the challenge’s goals
- A great activity to do with friends and family
- Registration includes a unique, bigger-than-usual, virtual race medal
Be sure to sign up for our Full Moon Challenge! As mentioned, this is a 12 mile running or walking challenge that can be completed all at once or it can be broken into portions, as long as the miles are completed between January 1st and December 31, 2021. Like all of our virtual races, this challenge benefits a great cause. At least 20% of each registration to Soles 4 Souls. Since 2006 Soles4Souls has collected and distributed 26 million pairs of shoes to those in need in 127 countries around the world and all 50 states in the U.S. and we are happy to help contribute to that mission. Sign up today!
- Registration fee: $28 (includes race medal, bib, and shipping)
- Official ‘2021 Full Moon Challenge’ race swag is available here for a limited time only
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.